50g crunchy peanut butter by Meridian
120ml nut milk (I use Plenish)
1tsp organic inulin powder
1 sachet VSL#3 (probiotics)
1 scoop Chai Turmeric & Maca Nuzest protein
10g toasted coconut flakes
10g toasted desiccated coconut
1. In a pan melt gently melt the peanut butter with the nut milk.
2. Add nuzest protein powder, the toasted coconut flakes and inulin powder.
3. Place in the fridge to completely cool.
4. Add the sachet of vsl3 and combine.
5. Weigh out the dough into 12g balls and roll in the toasted desiccated coconut.
These are suitable for vegans, gluten free, low sugar, anti inflammatory, perfect for those on a keto diet and of course support great gut health!
Use "melly10" for a 10% discount when purchasing Nuzest products online! They are my all time fave protein powder that I just can't live without!
Love Melly xRead More