A low carb, low calorie, keto equivalent to chickpea hummus.
- 300g cauliflower
- 5 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 6 whole garlic cloves
- 1.5 Tbsp Tahini
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 3/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- smoked paprika and extra olive oil for serving .
1. Steam you cauliflower for 5 minutes in a basket over an inch of boiling water (keep the lid on).
2. At 5 minutes add the garlic cloves to the steamer basket and cook for another 5 minutes.
3. In the meantime add the remaining ingredients to a blender.
4. Once the timer is done add the cauliflower to the blender and combine until smooth.
Serve with flax crackers (recipe also available on this blog).